Approx. Rs 70,000 / Piece(s)
Approx. Rs 67,000 / Piece(s)
We offer our clients with quality Load Sharing Units that are ideal for controlling diesel and gas generators. These units have built-in power and frequency transducer that supplies constant power and works even in isochronous mode. It has a LED status indication for activated control with a 35 mm DIN rail or base mounting.
· Temperature Set-points Max. ±0.2% of Full Scale Per 10°C/50°F
· Supply Voltage (Un)- 57.7-63.5-100-110-127-200-220-230-240-380-400-415-440-450-660-
690V AC ±20% (max. 3.5VA) 24-48-110-220V DC -25/ 30% (max. 2.5W)
· UL/CUL Listed Only 24V DC and 110V AC,DC Supply Must Be From a Class 2 Power Source
· Climate-HSE, to DIN 40040
· EMC: To EN 61000-6-1/2/3/4, SS4361503 (PL4) and IEC 255-3
· Materials: All Plastic Parts Are Self-Extinguishing to UL94 (V1)
· Protection-Case IP40. Terminals IP20, to IEC 529 and EN 60529
· Wiring: Use 60/75°C (140/167°F) Copper Conductors Only
Approx. Rs 30,000 / Piece(s)
· Automatic Engine Start/Stop
· Engine Protection
· Breaker Control
· Automatic Mains Failure (Option)
· RS-485 Modbus Comm. (Option)
· CAN Bus J1939 Engine Comm. (Option)
· Supports Multiple Languages
· User-Configurable Text
· Generator Protection
· Programmable Logic (M-logic)
· Remote Annunciator Support
· External I/O (option)
Approx. Rs 25,000 / Piece(s)
We offer the Advance Genset Controller which is a cost-competitive but high-quality controller range for standby applications.
The microprocessor-based control units have been created to meet the requirements of the OEM industry and feature manual or auto start, protection and control of electronic and non-electronic gensets, as well as Automatic Mains Failure.
The AGC modules monitor engine speed, frequency, voltage, and engine running hours, as well as warning and shutdown status of the engine or genset.
The controller is a highly versatile product with both fixed and flexible user-configurable inputs and outputs, enabling users to adapt the unit for a wide range of applications.
· Auto Start or Automatic Mains Failure Applications
· Monitoring of Electronic (J1939) or Non-electronic Engines
· Genset & Busbar Control & Protection
· Up to 13 Digital Inputs, 5 Analogue Inputs and 8 Relay Outputs
· Modbus Communication RS485
· Configurable for Other Applications
· Configurable with DEIF Utility Software
· Graphical Display (Multi-language)
Approx. Rs 40,000 / Piece(s)
We will contact you soon !
(Business Development Manager)
Control Electric Company Private Limited
Sector 80, Noida,