Approx. Rs 25 Lakh / Unit(s)
Approx. Rs 25 Lakh / Unit(s)
Approx. Rs 89,000 / Piece(s)
With our specially designed Triple Modular Redundancy System (TMRS), you can be assured that there are no single points of failure.
Designed for applications that demand the highest reliability, TMRS eliminates all single points of failure by providing isolated, redundant control paths for all communications.
The Triple Modular Redundant system has been designed in a manner suitable for application in the most demanding of mission-critical environments. TMRS consists of three independent control systems and a voter, where two of three votes win. Reliability is increased between one to two orders of magnitude.
This has been designed to withstand failures in the data acquisition,
Failures in the system control board
Failures in the gate drive
Failures in the front board & peripherals.
In the event of one of these failures, the unit sends an alarm and continues to make emergency transfers.
· Very high safety integrity: The TMR system is designed for use in emergency safety shutdown or other critical application requiring Safety Integrity Level 1, 2 or 3 as defined in the IEC 61508 Standard on Functional Safety.
· High availability: The TMR system can operate with one, two or three functional Main Processors. Faulted modules can be replaced while the system is operational for continuous uninterrupted control.
· Low maintenance costs: Extensive built-in diagnostics automatically pinpoint faults to field replaceable modules so clients can save valuable time and resources.
· No single point of failure – The failure of any single component will not affect the correct operation of the TMR system.
· Comprehensive diagnostics – TMR systems have the ability to provide complete on-line diagnostic coverage without additional hardware or special applications programming.
· Online repair – Designed for continuous operation, providing online replacement of modules without system or process interruption.
· Simple programming – Our programming software provides the ability to program in function block, structured text or ladder logic for quick and easy configuration and program emulation.
Approx. Rs 68,000 / Piece(s)
Built on a scalable, synchronized, hot-standby redundancy control platform, we offer Dual Redundant Systems which are High Availability solutions ensuring uninterrupted control of your applications and processes with total transparency.
They leverage industry-leading technologies to meet your needs for enhanced speed and performance, increased memory, built-in hardware redundancy and ease of use.
With our Dual Redundant Systems High Availability, operations globally are delivering results for a sustainable competitive advantage:
· Minimized downtime through robust, dual redundancy capabilities
· Increased productivity due to fast, powerful synchronization and the ability to maintain individual system components without interruption
· Maximum protection of your investments with flexible, scalable, open architectures
· Time savings and reduced engineering costs with easy configuration and quick startup and maintenance
· Increased data integrity through advanced memory error checking and correction (ECC)
Unlike other solutions, Dual Redundant Systems High Availability offers true dual redundancy data synchronization with dual modules. The controllers have dedicated, redundant links to one another and operate synchronously with virtually no overhead added to the control application—transferring all of your application’s variables, status and I/O data on every scan with speed and transparency.
More memory, faster transfer rates and greater efficiency
Dual Redundant Systems’ high-speed memory sharing enables multiple devices to transfer large amounts of data over a fiber optic deterministic network at speeds of up to 20 times faster than Ethernet. The use of fiber optic connections allows you to easily operate in high-noise areas and cover large distances in real time; a manual toggle switch enables you to easily change control between primary and secondary units.
Set yourself apart with the powerful capabilities of Dual Redundant Systems High Availability, including:
Data size: Up to 2Mbytes of control data
Transfer rates: Up to 2.1 Gbytes per second.
Approx. Rs 78,000 / Piece
We offer GE Intelligent Platforms’ R15-AMC which is the latest generation of performance and flexibility for MIL-STD-1553A/B Notice II on an AMC module.
· Available in commercial and ruggedized version with one, two or four dual-redundant channels, the R15-AMC includes advanced API (Application Programming Interface) software that reduces application development time.
· Standard features include 1 MByte of RAM per channel, 45-bit message timetagging, triggers, extensive BC & RT link-list structures, error injection/detection, avionics level discretes, automatic/manual RT Status Bit and Mode Code responses, along with advanced BC functionality.
· IRIG-B signal Receiver/Generator with GPS synchronization, variable voltage output and RS-485 differential discretes are optionally available. R15-AMC Bus Monitors provide unparalleled error detection and 100% monitoring of fully loaded buses.
· 1, 2, or 4 dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553A/B Notice II channels
· x4 PCI-Express Interface
· Simultaneous Bus Controller, 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor
· High-level API for Windows® 7 (32 bit), XP (32 bit), Vista, Server 2003, 2000, Me, NT, 98, 95 and Linux®.Integrity,LynxOS®,
· VxWorks® and Solaris® available upon request.
· Multi-function and single-function versions
· Optional IRIG-B receiver/generator
· 45-bit, microsecond time-tagging
· Complete message programmability
· Flexible message status/interrupt generation
· I/O triggering and error injection/detection
· Transition cabling to 1553 cable jacks included
· Optional extended temperature, variable voltage output, and differential discretes
Approx. Rs 25 Lakh / Unit
Approx. Rs 85,000 / Piece
We offer The TRIPLE REDUNDANT Distributed Control System (DCS) is a flexible platform for multiple applications.
· It features high-speed, networked I/O for simplex, dual, and triple redundant systems.
· Industry-standard Ethernet communications are used for I/O, controllers, and supervisory interface to operator and maintenance stations and third-party systems. A common Control software suite is used with this and related systems for programming, configuration, trending, and analyzing diagnostics.
· It provides a single source of quality, time-coherent data at the controller and plant level to understand and adjust how your plant is operating in real time.
· This system control can be applied to a wide range of applications. Its flexible architecture enables optimal solutions for wind, hydro, thermal, and nuclear facilities.
· This DCS extends this flexibility from the traditional unit controls supplied by GE, to complete plant solutions delivering advanced performance, operability, and availability.
Approx. Rs 25 Lakh / Unit
We offer a DCS system which is suitable for large-scale or ultra-large scale projects with a moderate installation density. The I/O modules and terminal modules are separately installed on the opposite side of the cabinets, suitable for stringent installation space planning requirements and moderate installation density.
This is a new generation integrated industry automation system based on advanced automation technologies. With an open system software platform, The hardware of the this system has adequately incorporated the latest developments in international industry electronics technology and industrial control technology, in strict adherence to international advanced industry standards.
Open system: DCS is not a closed-system. This can conveniently leverage on the direct configuration and seamless integration of 3rd party systems and equipment, and does not require changes to any of the system’s programs.
• Supports commonly-used international fieldbus standards such as PROFIBUS/HART/MODBUS, and supports the add-on of 3rd party equipment such as smart instruments, PLCs, and frequency transformers.
• Provides standard software interfaces such as OPC/DDE/ODBC, and engage in direct data transfer with 3rd party applications
. Able to seamlessly integrate the Manufacturing Execution System to realise the organic integration of control data and production management data.
• Able to seamlessly integrate the equipment management functions of the Asset Management System (AMS) to realise the management and safeguarding of all the IT data in the factory’s equipment.
• Able to connect to the commonly-used Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to ensure transparent coverage of field control from the perspective of enterprise management.
• Able to support Internet-based remote access and browsing to facilitate access and usage of process data from a remote location.
The sub-components of the DCS have been designed with intelligence. All digital data transmitted between the different components in the MACS system can be coordinated and controlled.
• Every I/O has a CPU chip to achieve I/O channel fault-diagnosis.
• Every component can be self-diagnosed and alerts can be sent out if there are any errors.
Approx. Rs 55,000 / Piece(s)
We offer the DCS MACS-K which is based on industrial Ethernet and PROFIBUS-DP fieldbus structure, with integration being based on the HART standard protocol's HAMS to centralise the on-site management of intelligent instruments. It is able to easily integrate systems such as SIS, PLC, MES, and ERP, enabling seamless data communication between on-site intelligent instrument equipment, control system, and the ERP, creating a centrally controlled smart factory.
At the same time, the system integrates the advanced control algorithms of different industries such as the thermal power industry and the chemical industry, providing in-depth and comprehensive solutions for factory automation control and enterprise management, resulting in the best coordination of production, equipment, and safety, helping users control their costs and maximise their equipment investment returns within the shortest life-cycle possible.
Full redundancy:System network, control network, controller, power modules, and I/O modules can be configured for redundancy, and do not have single-point faults. Multiple isolations: Fiber-optic isolation is used between the system bus and modules; electric isolation is used between modules, and power isolation between site power supply and the system power supply.
Reliable design: The system is designed to be hardy in harsh industrial environments, equipped with anti-electromagnetic interference device that is compliant with IEC61000, and corrosion resistance that satisfies the G3 requirements under the ISA S71.04 standards.
Safety network: A reliable real-time Ethernet is used for the system’s network that is equipped with firewall-equipped switches. A PowerPC structured industrial chip that is inbuilt with anti-network storm components is used for the controller CPU.
Extensive diagnostics: The controller and I/O module is equipped with smart diagnostic units, and each module is capable of complete self-diagnosis and failure reporting for failure and statuses such as communication status, signal disconnection, short circuit, and over range.
Highly reliable design concept: Many safety system designs and concepts were adopted to make the system more reliable, such as determining signal quality bits, failure-oriented safety, and checksum of all data transmitted.
Flexible and open
· Supports 3 types of system network structures such as P-to-P (peer network), C/S (client / server), P-to-P and C/S (mixed).
Supports industrial Ethernet with star, ring, and bus topology.
· Compatible with different types of fieldbuses, and supports protocols such as HART, PROFIBUS-DP, PROFIBUS-PA, and MODBUS. The HMI (human machine interface) is full of features, and the software is coded with control algorithms compliant with IEC61131-3 standards.
· Supports user-defined function modules and scripting languages.
· Able to flexibly modify control algorithms and hardware components, and download with ease on-site after modify without stopping.
· The system design takes into account the user’s ease of usage, maintenance, and replacement, while providing complete information on system status and diagnosis.
We will contact you soon !
(Business Development Manager)
Control Electric Company Private Limited
Sector 80, Noida,